Hyflo South Africa
“The support provided to Hyflo by PARO is extremely helpful and professional. We value this very highly.
We have been using Hydroman since October 2004, and regularly update our installation to the latest version. We have two Hydroman design seats with dongle licenses, and all other personnel use the free viewer. Hyflo uses Hydroman to design hydraulic manifolds. We previously did that using a standard 3D CAD application, which meant we first designed the model, then typed the drilling list by hand. Whenever we changed the model, we had to manually modify the drilling list. This was highly error-prone, often leading to costly wastage in production. The drilling list is the very heart of the Hydroman system. An error-free drilling list is now generated by Hydroman during design.
Here is why we opted for Hydroman:
- The program enables you to measure the distance between two drill-holes. Hydroman can group holes that belong together. This prevents interference with other holes that do not belong to the group.
- Hydroman measures and analyses the distance between two holes, and warns when this falls below the minimum.
- Hydroman is faster, easier and more efficient for manifold design than the traditional 3D CAD applications. This is because Hydroman employs templates, so that hole patterns (multiple holes of different sizes) and small cavities can be draw with one click of the mouse.
- A Hydroman file is tiny in comparison to the files produced by other programs. This saves large amounts of disk space, and moreover, the files can be e-mailed without any problem.
- The support provided to Hyflo by PARO is extremely helpful and professional. We value this very highly.€