“As we met Paro at a fair in Hannover, we finally saw a software solution for creating hydraulic diagrams like it should be for our point of view.
In the meantime it is almost 2 years ago since we start using Hydrosym.
As we met Paro at a fair in Hannover, we finally saw a software solution for creating hydraulic diagrams like it should be for our point of view.
1) A lean and mean CAD software environment, dedicated to create symbols and diagrams. Nothing more, nothing less!
- Hydrosym is more a hydraulic engineering software then a drawing software; the user is busy with the right component selection instead of drawing lines and struggle with drawing commands.
- Intuitive and therefore easy to use; for new colleagues/engineers no explicit CAD knowledge is required (!)
2) Database oriented symbol and component library, to automatically generate parts lists and documentation folders.
3) Hydrosym includes a fast network functionality to facilitate a multi-user environment and ensure the usage of only one symbol/component library. Beside that an ERP software relation is possible.
4) From our experience in the past years the technical support from Paro Engineering is adequate. Even if you ask for a new Hydrosym feature, it will be investigated by Paro and mostly implemented.
For those who are not familiar with Paro yet, it is important to know that the possibilities with Hydrosym were partly inspired by Hydroman. Hydroman is a Paro software as well to design hydraulic manifold blocks, including drilling list etc. so Paro’s daily experience and contact with customers and manufacturers are involved by the solutions and features in Hydrosym.